What the heck are they listening to?
Few months ago I’ve build a hack for a school project. It was made really quickly and I have never polish it up – until now. I’ve wanted to mess around with Last.Fm API and Google Charts, and the result is called “What the heck are they listening to?“.
It’s works simple – when you click on any world’s country, it gives you top music tags (and a nice graph) for selected country.
- Find lowest and highest values from Google Charts DataTable (stackoverflow.com)
- 38 Visualization APIs: Google, COLOURlovers and GeoIQ (programmableweb.com)
- Google Visualization Tools Can Help You Build a Personal Dashboard (decisionstats.com)
- But seriously, does anyone found Google Analytics still useful since the new European cookie law? 18 hours ago
- RT @moonleerecords: Po treh letih, Debeli Precjednik (@fatprezident) spet v Ljubljani! last.fm/event/3844533+… facebook.com/events/1424598… #Moon… 2 days ago
- Live coding by @ZeljkoPlesac instagram.com/p/mx1smJkNI0/ 2 days ago
- My Top 3 #lastfm Artists: The Men (38), Mogwai (34) & The Notwist (23) #mm bit.ly/dXAkue 2 days ago
- Znaš uno. Majke mi! 5 days ago