What the heck are they listening to?
Few months ago I’ve build a hack for a school project. It was made really quickly and I have never polish it up – until now. I’ve wanted to mess around with Last.Fm API and Google Charts, and the result is called “What the heck are they listening to?“.
It’s works simple – when you click on any world’s country, it gives you top music tags (and a nice graph) for selected country.
- Find lowest and highest values from Google Charts DataTable (stackoverflow.com)
- 38 Visualization APIs: Google, COLOURlovers and GeoIQ (programmableweb.com)
- Google Visualization Tools Can Help You Build a Personal Dashboard (decisionstats.com)
- Success is when you manage to convince your customer against something that they really want. 5 days ago
- RT @mislav: The result of EU cookie law: • Sites continue to set cookies and your privacy isn’t any better. • Every site now has an annoyin… 6 days ago
- My Top 3 #lastfm Artists: Afghan Whigs (56), Moderat (37) & Nirvana (27) #mm bit.ly/dXAkue 6 days ago
- Pravijo, naj delim povezavo do #Radlershop dražbe in dobim zastonj žetone. Podpišem! @UnionRadler 1 week ago
- RT @igrigorik: sunday morning math exercises... :-) http://t.co/Xrko6wqEFE 1 week ago