What the heck are they listening to?
Few months ago I’ve build a hack for a school project. It was made really quickly and I have never polish it up – until now. I’ve wanted to mess around with Last.Fm API and Google Charts, and the result is called “What the heck are they listening to?“.
It’s works simple – when you click on any world’s country, it gives you top music tags (and a nice graph) for selected country.
- Find lowest and highest values from Google Charts DataTable (stackoverflow.com)
- 38 Visualization APIs: Google, COLOURlovers and GeoIQ (programmableweb.com)
- Google Visualization Tools Can Help You Build a Personal Dashboard (decisionstats.com)
- @zigomir really? Will google it :) 1 day ago
- Awesome feature idea for #Gmail: If I mention "attachment" in the e-mail, remind me to really attach it. 1 day ago
- My Top 3 #lastfm Artists: Propagandhi (26), Yann Tiersen (23) & Bill Callahan (20) #mm bit.ly/dXAkue 3 days ago
- My Top 3 #lastfm Artists: Neutral Milk Hotel (43), Carbon Based Lifeforms (32) & Amenra (32) #mm bit.ly/dXAkue 1 week ago
- RT @dobrilado: Kaže frendica na Fejsu: "Hrvatska je ZA kuratz. Istra je PROTIV." 1 week ago