What the heck are they listening to?
Few months ago I’ve build a hack for a school project. It was made really quickly and I have never polish it up – until now. I’ve wanted to mess around with Last.Fm API and Google Charts, and the result is called “What the heck are they listening to?“.
It’s works simple – when you click on any world’s country, it gives you top music tags (and a nice graph) for selected country.
- Find lowest and highest values from Google Charts DataTable (stackoverflow.com)
- 38 Visualization APIs: Google, COLOURlovers and GeoIQ (programmableweb.com)
- Google Visualization Tools Can Help You Build a Personal Dashboard (decisionstats.com)
- My Top 3 #lastfm Artists: Blümchen (25), Parquet Courts (23) & Isis (21) #mm bit.ly/dXAkue 1 day ago
- RT @iamdevloper: Starting web projects in 2014: 1. Tweet about it 2. Instagram your workspace 3. Choose a JS framework 4. Make coffee … 4… 5 days ago
- Sure, sure... #silverlight http://t.co/DDsCju90aB 1 week ago
- My Top 3 #lastfm Artists: Kvelertak (35), The Men (33) & NOFX (27) #mm bit.ly/dXAkue 1 week ago
- Adding threatening reminders for tomorrow me. Hope it helps. 1 week ago