What the heck are they listening to?
Few months ago I’ve build a hack for a school project. It was made really quickly and I have never polish it up – until now. I’ve wanted to mess around with Last.Fm API and Google Charts, and the result is called “What the heck are they listening to?“.
It’s works simple – when you click on any world’s country, it gives you top music tags (and a nice graph) for selected country.
- Find lowest and highest values from Google Charts DataTable (stackoverflow.com)
- 38 Visualization APIs: Google, COLOURlovers and GeoIQ (programmableweb.com)
- Google Visualization Tools Can Help You Build a Personal Dashboard (decisionstats.com)
- @domenozbot ok, na originalu piše "Thanks to @PiciBici". Kako se je to convert-al v @domenozbot? :) 23 hours ago
- My new bičikleta. Thanks to @domenozbot ;) instagram.com/p/nI3T_kENFY/ 1 day ago
- @Adornoisdead @xdaseinx shitty. 3 days ago
- But seriously, does anyone found Google Analytics still useful since the new European cookie law? 1 week ago
- RT @moonleerecords: Po treh letih, Debeli Precjednik (@fatprezident) spet v Ljubljani! last.fm/event/3844533+… facebook.com/events/1424598… #Moon… 1 week ago