What the heck are they listening to?
Few months ago I’ve build a hack for a school project. It was made really quickly and I have never polish it up – until now. I’ve wanted to mess around with Last.Fm API and Google Charts, and the result is called “What the heck are they listening to?“.
It’s works simple – when you click on any world’s country, it gives you top music tags (and a nice graph) for selected country.
- Find lowest and highest values from Google Charts DataTable (stackoverflow.com)
- 38 Visualization APIs: Google, COLOURlovers and GeoIQ (programmableweb.com)
- Google Visualization Tools Can Help You Build a Personal Dashboard (decisionstats.com)
- RT @moonleerecords: Kleemar + @TRUSband - spektakl na Ljubljanici. last.fm/event/3937808+… dvocikel.si/trus-in-kleema… #dvocikel 18 hours ago
- RT @AntoNio_0708: #epic win #respect @FootballFunnys: Legia Warsaw's message to UEFA . . . http://t.co/0Cci1wRWp1 19 hours ago
- RT @good: “How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives.” -Annie Dillard 2 days ago
- My Top 3 #lastfm Artists: Against Me! (19), The Album Leaf (18) & Ought (14) #mm bit.ly/dXAkue 1 week ago
- #Jabberwocky is cancelled. Really shitty. Let me know if there will be any last minute shows, though. 2 weeks ago