What the heck are they listening to?
Few months ago I’ve build a hack for a school project. It was made really quickly and I have never polish it up – until now. I’ve wanted to mess around with Last.Fm API and Google Charts, and the result is called “What the heck are they listening to?“.
It’s works simple – when you click on any world’s country, it gives you top music tags (and a nice graph) for selected country.
- Find lowest and highest values from Google Charts DataTable (stackoverflow.com)
- 38 Visualization APIs: Google, COLOURlovers and GeoIQ (programmableweb.com)
- Google Visualization Tools Can Help You Build a Personal Dashboard (decisionstats.com)
- RT @DrewFustin: Not technically forever, because there is an integer number of follicles. But let's not split hairs. RT @mdoroud: http://t.… 1 day ago
- My Top 3 #lastfm Artists: Xiu Xiu (29), Massive Attack (24) & Debeli Precjednik (20) #mm bit.ly/dXAkue 2 days ago
- RT @moonleerecords: Danes zvečer v Novi Gorici! last.fm/event/3951889+… facebook.com/events/1479002… #GoMoonlee cc @fatprezident @grupati 5 days ago
- RT @AstinaAG: Today, we have open sourced one more #Symfony bundle. github.com/astina/AstinaS… #opensource 5 days ago
- My Top 3 #lastfm Artists: Amesoeurs (39), Liars (29) & Nothing (27) #mm bit.ly/dXAkue 1 week ago