Few months ago I’ve build a hack for a school project. It was made really quickly and I have never polish it up – until now. I’ve wanted to mess around with Last.Fm API and Google Charts, and the result is called “What the heck are they listening to?“.
It’s works simple – when you click on any world’s country, it gives you top music tags (and a nice graph) for selected country.
- Find lowest and highest values from Google Charts DataTable (stackoverflow.com)
- 38 Visualization APIs: Google, COLOURlovers and GeoIQ (programmableweb.com)
- Google Visualization Tools Can Help You Build a Personal Dashboard (decisionstats.com)
- RT @oe1cxw: https://t.co/xRp90zJGyh 1 week ago
- RT @domenkozar: Advice to 20y me: go to sleep, next day it will be easier. 2 weeks ago
- RT @charlesarthur: https://t.co/tTZF5N497R 2 weeks ago
- Few days ago, I both my first homeopathic medicine. Guess what? It didn't work. Guess why? I did not believe it will. 2 weeks ago
- RT @onozemaljska: Come to Ljubljana, they said There is no terrorism in Ljubljana, they said https://t.co/1EWQXYfJWa 3 weeks ago