Few months ago I’ve build a hack for a school project. It was made really quickly and I have never polish it up – until now. I’ve wanted to mess around with Last.Fm API and Google Charts, and the result is called “What the heck are they listening to?“.
It’s works simple – when you click on any world’s country, it gives you top music tags (and a nice graph) for selected country.
- Find lowest and highest values from Google Charts DataTable (stackoverflow.com)
- 38 Visualization APIs: Google, COLOURlovers and GeoIQ (programmableweb.com)
- Google Visualization Tools Can Help You Build a Personal Dashboard (decisionstats.com)
- RT @DavidJuurlink: I’m about to speak to a group of scientists on “Why every scientist should be on Twitter”. Can I get a few RTs in the… 46 minutes ago
- RT @beehypemusic: Slovenia's Best Albums of 2017: beehy.pe/best-of-2017/s… Enjoy! https://t.co/CMFue0zb7u 6 hours ago
- RT @visitljubljana: What's @MENTLjubljana Ljubljana all about? In short, fresh music artists and amazing atmosphere. If you are in #Ljublja… 10 hours ago
- RT @CerpinTaxt: That crypto feel. read.bi/2mTsygW 4 days ago
- Došla maca na vratanca h-alter.org/vijesti/podnes… 4 days ago