Few months ago I’ve build a hack for a school project. It was made really quickly and I have never polish it up – until now. I’ve wanted to mess around with Last.Fm API and Google Charts, and the result is called “What the heck are they listening to?“.
It’s works simple – when you click on any world’s country, it gives you top music tags (and a nice graph) for selected country.
- Find lowest and highest values from Google Charts DataTable (stackoverflow.com)
- 38 Visualization APIs: Google, COLOURlovers and GeoIQ (programmableweb.com)
- Google Visualization Tools Can Help You Build a Personal Dashboard (decisionstats.com)
- RT @MylesBorins: You can now write @googlecloud Functions with Go 1.11 🎉 cloud.google.com/blog/products/… 22 hours ago
- My macbook running npm install twitter.com/iamdevloper/st… 4 days ago
- @ymotongpoo So, when is this going to be officially released? I do not want to use Python anymore :) 1 week ago
- RT @RokAvbar: Vsako leto se ob opazovanju praznične podobe Ljubljane sprašujem, kaj bi z istim proračunom lahko ustvarila ekipa Svetlobne g… 1 week ago
- RT @NullPriestess: Funny story. All of my machines have a command aliased in: Fuck. What does it do? "sudo $(fc -ln -1)" This way if I t… 1 week ago