Few months ago I’ve build a hack for a school project. It was made really quickly and I have never polish it up – until now. I’ve wanted to mess around with Last.Fm API and Google Charts, and the result is called “What the heck are they listening to?“.
It’s works simple – when you click on any world’s country, it gives you top music tags (and a nice graph) for selected country.
- Find lowest and highest values from Google Charts DataTable (stackoverflow.com)
- 38 Visualization APIs: Google, COLOURlovers and GeoIQ (programmableweb.com)
- Google Visualization Tools Can Help You Build a Personal Dashboard (decisionstats.com)
- The only thing you should leave meetings with are a specific tasks, not meeting minutes. 2 days ago
- Can we go back now? 2 days ago
- @strangexloop @selfdfens I agree! Let's do it. 2 days ago
- @sedovsek @PoligonSI @rominadesigner @AljazVindis Predavanja so v...slovenščini? 5 days ago
- Life is hard, but Unsane are harder. 1 week ago