Few months ago I’ve build a hack for a school project. It was made really quickly and I have never polish it up – until now. I’ve wanted to mess around with Last.Fm API and Google Charts, and the result is called “What the heck are they listening to?“.
It’s works simple – when you click on any world’s country, it gives you top music tags (and a nice graph) for selected country.
- Find lowest and highest values from Google Charts DataTable (stackoverflow.com)
- 38 Visualization APIs: Google, COLOURlovers and GeoIQ (programmableweb.com)
- Google Visualization Tools Can Help You Build a Personal Dashboard (decisionstats.com)
- @nikolaplejic Aha, ne mogu naći, vjerojatno je već pobrisano - which is good. 9 hours ago
- @nikolaplejic Jel to sa developers hrvatska grupe ili? 10 hours ago
- @nikolaplejic Klasični šaban 10 hours ago
- King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard are the Stranger Things of music. 1 week ago
- RT @HRUPmag: Danes na letnem vrtu @GalaHala1 košček melbournske neodvisne scene: TERRY. youtube.com/watch?v=jKWzjh… 1 week ago