What the heck are they listening to?
Few months ago I’ve build a hack for a school project. It was made really quickly and I have never polish it up – until now. I’ve wanted to mess around with Last.Fm API and Google Charts, and the result is called “What the heck are they listening to?“.
It’s works simple – when you click on any world’s country, it gives you top music tags (and a nice graph) for selected country.
- Find lowest and highest values from Google Charts DataTable (stackoverflow.com)
- 38 Visualization APIs: Google, COLOURlovers and GeoIQ (programmableweb.com)
- Google Visualization Tools Can Help You Build a Personal Dashboard (decisionstats.com)
- @pronebird I'm not so cool as you :) 3 days ago
- I'm really starting to dislike "Last active" feature by Facebook. 3 days ago
- @rodpetrovic trudim se, brate... 4 days ago
- Nehajte me vprašat kako se reče _____ v hrvaščini. Ne vem, meša se mi, pozabil sem. 4 days ago
- RT @rodpetrovic: "Human beings are not looking for company-bought goodies -- they are looking for meaningful, fulfilling work" https://t.co… 4 days ago