What the heck are they listening to?
Few months ago I’ve build a hack for a school project. It was made really quickly and I have never polish it up – until now. I’ve wanted to mess around with Last.Fm API and Google Charts, and the result is called “What the heck are they listening to?“.
It’s works simple – when you click on any world’s country, it gives you top music tags (and a nice graph) for selected country.
- Find lowest and highest values from Google Charts DataTable (stackoverflow.com)
- 38 Visualization APIs: Google, COLOURlovers and GeoIQ (programmableweb.com)
- Google Visualization Tools Can Help You Build a Personal Dashboard (decisionstats.com)
- RT @MedievalReacts: Walking outside today like #hottestdayoftheyear http://t.co/YEoRkSBJhe 3 hours ago
- Once I said no to chocolate. 3 hours ago
- No scrobble, no peace. 21 hours ago
- I love this record! wavvesxcloudnothings.bandcamp.com/album/wavves-x… #cloudnothings #wavves 21 hours ago
- Point of CMS is to be ugly, so that it looks more serious. #idontreallymeanthat 23 hours ago