What the heck are they listening to?
Few months ago I’ve build a hack for a school project. It was made really quickly and I have never polish it up – until now. I’ve wanted to mess around with Last.Fm API and Google Charts, and the result is called “What the heck are they listening to?“.
It’s works simple – when you click on any world’s country, it gives you top music tags (and a nice graph) for selected country.
- Find lowest and highest values from Google Charts DataTable (stackoverflow.com)
- 38 Visualization APIs: Google, COLOURlovers and GeoIQ (programmableweb.com)
- Google Visualization Tools Can Help You Build a Personal Dashboard (decisionstats.com)
- Snapchat is probably the buggiest app I've ever seen. And I'm still using it. #wtf 2 days ago
- All my friends are Radiohead fans. 2 days ago
- RT @INmusicfestival: Nova najava / New announcement: → Nikki Louder #INmusic11 #inmusic2016 #inmusicfestival #nikkilouder https://t.co/EP0w… 3 days ago
- @nikolaplejic zanimljivo. A dobio si i dobar odgovor, nema šta... :) 4 days ago
- @nikolaplejic o kojoj zastavi je riječ? 4 days ago