What the heck are they listening to?
Few months ago I’ve build a hack for a school project. It was made really quickly and I have never polish it up – until now. I’ve wanted to mess around with Last.Fm API and Google Charts, and the result is called “What the heck are they listening to?“.
It’s works simple – when you click on any world’s country, it gives you top music tags (and a nice graph) for selected country.
- Find lowest and highest values from Google Charts DataTable (stackoverflow.com)
- 38 Visualization APIs: Google, COLOURlovers and GeoIQ (programmableweb.com)
- Google Visualization Tools Can Help You Build a Personal Dashboard (decisionstats.com)
- RT @moonleerecords: Novi @repetitor_bg! moonleerecords.bandcamp.com/album/gde-e 2 days ago
- Dražen is trending since 1987. books.google.com/ngrams/graph?c… 4 days ago
- Photos from yesterday's T11 Sessions (ABC Riso) at @PoligonSI. facebook.com/t11sessions/ph… #t11sessions cc @lbalbooks 1 month ago
- RT @moonleerecords: Kot predskupina @SAVAKband pa bodo nastopili Suzi Soprano iz Krškega! facebook.com/events/3383217… ooralsuzi.bandcamp.com/releases 1 month ago
- @matixmatix same here :( 1 month ago