What the heck are they listening to?
Few months ago I’ve build a hack for a school project. It was made really quickly and I have never polish it up – until now. I’ve wanted to mess around with Last.Fm API and Google Charts, and the result is called “What the heck are they listening to?“.
It’s works simple – when you click on any world’s country, it gives you top music tags (and a nice graph) for selected country.
- Find lowest and highest values from Google Charts DataTable (stackoverflow.com)
- 38 Visualization APIs: Google, COLOURlovers and GeoIQ (programmableweb.com)
- Google Visualization Tools Can Help You Build a Personal Dashboard (decisionstats.com)
- @rodpetrovic True that. I got re-amazed by it and learned quite some tricks since I've been working for GoAvio. 2 days ago
- @rodpetrovic And who's that? 2 days ago
- @rodpetrovic :D 2 days ago
- RT @fasterthanlime: If your software is going to suck, this is the level of suck you should aspire to https://t.co/XWyLLqvZZW 5 days ago
- Snapchat - a proof that a buggy prototype can live as a successful product. 5 days ago