What the heck are they listening to?
Few months ago I’ve build a hack for a school project. It was made really quickly and I have never polish it up – until now. I’ve wanted to mess around with Last.Fm API and Google Charts, and the result is called “What the heck are they listening to?“.
It’s works simple – when you click on any world’s country, it gives you top music tags (and a nice graph) for selected country.
- Find lowest and highest values from Google Charts DataTable (stackoverflow.com)
- 38 Visualization APIs: Google, COLOURlovers and GeoIQ (programmableweb.com)
- Google Visualization Tools Can Help You Build a Personal Dashboard (decisionstats.com)
- RT @moonleerecords: We have open sourced our website! moonleerecords.com/news/2017-01-1… 3 days ago
- Idemo! twitter.com/moonleerecords… 1 week ago
- @LoisaidaSam we are poor and still don't have access to @Spotify :( 1 week ago
- @LoisaidaSam of course. I missed Protomartyr though, when they had a show in Ljubljana. Too bad :( 1 week ago
- In 2016, I've listened to ~44 days of music. last.fm/user/dperic/li… 2 weeks ago