What the heck are they listening to?
Few months ago I’ve build a hack for a school project. It was made really quickly and I have never polish it up – until now. I’ve wanted to mess around with Last.Fm API and Google Charts, and the result is called “What the heck are they listening to?“.
It’s works simple – when you click on any world’s country, it gives you top music tags (and a nice graph) for selected country.
- Find lowest and highest values from Google Charts DataTable (stackoverflow.com)
- 38 Visualization APIs: Google, COLOURlovers and GeoIQ (programmableweb.com)
- Google Visualization Tools Can Help You Build a Personal Dashboard (decisionstats.com)
- RT @KamiSLO: JIRA UI is a good example of how to not do software and why a lot of enterprise software sucks. http://t.co/FlP0N7gsRD 17 hours ago
- Headlight flashing with the aim to warn about police speed traps is something that still keeps faith in humanity. 18 hours ago
- RT @zoranpungercar: Roger Ballen http://t.co/8ZvAtSls9n 2 days ago
- RT @darylginn: > Unsubscribe from LinkedIn > Delete email account > Sell house, live in woods > Find bottle in river > Has note inside > It… 3 days ago
- My Top 3 #lastfm Artists: blink-182 (29), Oathbreaker (23) & FIDLAR (19) #mm bit.ly/dXAkue 6 days ago