What the heck are they listening to?
Few months ago I’ve build a hack for a school project. It was made really quickly and I have never polish it up – until now. I’ve wanted to mess around with Last.Fm API and Google Charts, and the result is called “What the heck are they listening to?“.
It’s works simple – when you click on any world’s country, it gives you top music tags (and a nice graph) for selected country.
- Find lowest and highest values from Google Charts DataTable (stackoverflow.com)
- 38 Visualization APIs: Google, COLOURlovers and GeoIQ (programmableweb.com)
- Google Visualization Tools Can Help You Build a Personal Dashboard (decisionstats.com)
- RT @alter_nacija: Kako lijep dan za biti Hrvaticom. U emigraciji. 4 hours ago
- RT @jaffathecake: Using a smartwatch requires both the arm that hosts the watch, and the arm tapping on the screen. That's double the arms … 4 hours ago
- @strangexloop pizda 7 hours ago
- Oh my glob! #geocitites google.si/search?q=geoci… 1 day ago
- @koviomx oh, I did... :) cc @LoisaidaSam @pronebird @SlovenianSteve @ammurorei 1 day ago