What the heck are they listening to?
Few months ago I’ve build a hack for a school project. It was made really quickly and I have never polish it up – until now. I’ve wanted to mess around with Last.Fm API and Google Charts, and the result is called “What the heck are they listening to?“.
It’s works simple – when you click on any world’s country, it gives you top music tags (and a nice graph) for selected country.
- Find lowest and highest values from Google Charts DataTable (stackoverflow.com)
- 38 Visualization APIs: Google, COLOURlovers and GeoIQ (programmableweb.com)
- Google Visualization Tools Can Help You Build a Personal Dashboard (decisionstats.com)
- RT @MihaRekar: Slovenia 2018: A telecommunications company starts a new ad campaign with women in latex and a hotline pun. Shame on you @te… 20 hours ago
- RT @PreglArjan: V Sloveniji so mnogo več smrti od teroristov povzročili idioti, ki po avtocesti vozijo v nasprotno smer, prehitevajo po des… 22 hours ago
- @kinosiska Pridem! 1 day ago
- RT @dlavbic: How heavy use of social media is linked to mental illness economist.com/graphic-detail… 1 week ago
- @kn3z Hehe. Jesam, i nemaju. Ja sam isto tražio Mondo :( 1 week ago