What the heck are they listening to?
Few months ago I’ve build a hack for a school project. It was made really quickly and I have never polish it up – until now. I’ve wanted to mess around with Last.Fm API and Google Charts, and the result is called “What the heck are they listening to?“.
It’s works simple – when you click on any world’s country, it gives you top music tags (and a nice graph) for selected country.
- Find lowest and highest values from Google Charts DataTable (stackoverflow.com)
- 38 Visualization APIs: Google, COLOURlovers and GeoIQ (programmableweb.com)
- Google Visualization Tools Can Help You Build a Personal Dashboard (decisionstats.com)
- I have published a #Capistrano extension/gem for #jspm. Feel free to contribute. github.com/peric/capistra… 6 days ago
- RT @rodpetrovic: The first thing a modern school should teach kids after reading and writing is fact-checking. 1 week ago
- Every now and then I try to listen a new wave bands from Ex-Yu countries. Damn, we got it all wrong. 1 week ago
- @LoisaidaSam @strangexloop I don't remember the great part :) 1 week ago
- @radiostudent yo. gumb za player vam ne dela na spletni strani. nikamor ne pelje. radiostudent.si 1 week ago