What the heck are they listening to?
Few months ago I’ve build a hack for a school project. It was made really quickly and I have never polish it up – until now. I’ve wanted to mess around with Last.Fm API and Google Charts, and the result is called “What the heck are they listening to?“.
It’s works simple – when you click on any world’s country, it gives you top music tags (and a nice graph) for selected country.
- Find lowest and highest values from Google Charts DataTable (stackoverflow.com)
- 38 Visualization APIs: Google, COLOURlovers and GeoIQ (programmableweb.com)
- Google Visualization Tools Can Help You Build a Personal Dashboard (decisionstats.com)
- A je že kdo poginil na ta novi Slovenski? 1 hour ago
- Maybe I will get used to it, but I will never love it. #newlastfm 19 hours ago
- RT @HRUPmag: HRUPnZIN dobite v Spinvinylu in v Madnessu na Trubarjevi. Džabe!! 3 days ago
- @zoranpungercar don't be so hard on yourself. 6 days ago
- quicker quicker quicker! getsatisfaction.com/lastfm/topics/… #lastfm 6 days ago