What the heck are they listening to?
Few months ago I’ve build a hack for a school project. It was made really quickly and I have never polish it up – until now. I’ve wanted to mess around with Last.Fm API and Google Charts, and the result is called “What the heck are they listening to?“.
It’s works simple – when you click on any world’s country, it gives you top music tags (and a nice graph) for selected country.
- Find lowest and highest values from Google Charts DataTable (stackoverflow.com)
- 38 Visualization APIs: Google, COLOURlovers and GeoIQ (programmableweb.com)
- Google Visualization Tools Can Help You Build a Personal Dashboard (decisionstats.com)
- When someone, connected to the world wide web, is writing you a message asking you about weather forecast. 3 days ago
- RT @moonleerecords: LVL UP (@LVLUPBAND) bojo letos nastopili na @Primavera_Sound festivalu. Pred tem pa še v Gromki facebook.com/events/2067308…… 4 days ago
- RT @iamdevloper: As seen on HN https://t.co/tJQ8VGN5kH 5 days ago
- I just want to eat breakfast for a whole day. 2 weeks ago
- RT @moonleerecords: Bernays Propaganda, Nikki Louder, Iamdisease, Werefox facebook.com/events/1800071… #moonleejada2016 #ljubljana #metelkova 2 weeks ago