What the heck are they listening to?
Few months ago I’ve build a hack for a school project. It was made really quickly and I have never polish it up – until now. I’ve wanted to mess around with Last.Fm API and Google Charts, and the result is called “What the heck are they listening to?“.
It’s works simple – when you click on any world’s country, it gives you top music tags (and a nice graph) for selected country.
- Find lowest and highest values from Google Charts DataTable (stackoverflow.com)
- 38 Visualization APIs: Google, COLOURlovers and GeoIQ (programmableweb.com)
- Google Visualization Tools Can Help You Build a Personal Dashboard (decisionstats.com)
- Photos from yesterday's T11 Sessions (ABC Riso) at @PoligonSI. facebook.com/t11sessions/ph… #t11sessions cc @lbalbooks 2 weeks ago
- RT @moonleerecords: Kot predskupina @SAVAKband pa bodo nastopili Suzi Soprano iz Krškega! facebook.com/events/3383217… ooralsuzi.bandcamp.com/releases 3 weeks ago
- @matixmatix same here :( 3 weeks ago
- Danes sem si všeč, čeprav si grem na kurac. 4 weeks ago
- All I want for Christmas is unshy bladder. 1 month ago