What the heck are they listening to?
Few months ago I’ve build a hack for a school project. It was made really quickly and I have never polish it up – until now. I’ve wanted to mess around with Last.Fm API and Google Charts, and the result is called “What the heck are they listening to?“.
It’s works simple – when you click on any world’s country, it gives you top music tags (and a nice graph) for selected country.
- Find lowest and highest values from Google Charts DataTable (stackoverflow.com)
- 38 Visualization APIs: Google, COLOURlovers and GeoIQ (programmableweb.com)
- Google Visualization Tools Can Help You Build a Personal Dashboard (decisionstats.com)
- Communities these days = sharing a private photos between a group of people that will pretend they actually care. 2 weeks ago
- RT @moonleerecords: Za lokalno podporo @LVLUPBAND bojo poskrbeli že vsemi znani Haiku Garden! facebook.com/events/2067308… https://t.co/jNQGtzXN… 3 weeks ago
- RT @CeDeterija: Novi Repetitor u prodaji ;) #repetitor #gdeces #moonlee #moonleerecords #cd #cedeterija #aquariusmusicshop https://t.co/a8j… 3 weeks ago
- Hey #Ljubljana tech people, anyone renting out a nice office space (3-5 separate rooms) somewhere around the city centre? 4 weeks ago
- Večino slovenskih podnapisov je na splet naložil uporabnik "CRAZY SRBIN". Just sayin. titlovi.com/titlovi/busanh… 1 month ago